Well hello world! I’m just about to brag about my first accomplishment for the month of January 2009!
Well can you guess yet? I just completed the first PSD conversions to xhtml assignments that hubby has given me….. oh and I am so toooootally proud of myself! Here, just take look!
My first assignment – (just click the images for larger viewing) –
and this is how my work looks like –
my dreamweaver file – and oh yes, I already learned how to use Adobe Dreamweaver and Adobe Fireworks!!!
my codes and stylesheet for this assignment:
That was just my first assignment. And it took me like 2 weeks to work on that! And I drove hubby TOTALLY CRAZY while working on that… hahaha! Anyway, the next two assignments, I finished in like 2 days each, I guess I finally got the hang of it now. And here’s how they look –
My second PSD conversion assignment –
my codes and stylesheet –
This third assigment, I downloaded a free PSD template from the internet so I could continue my practice…
the codes and stylesheets that I posted are just portions of the entire assignments. I just wanted to give y’all an idea of the work that I’ve been doing during the past few days…