Share on Facebook
myDevo Nov 17
Paul’s letter to James reminds us of the things we must do in preparation for the Lord’s coming
1. be patient until the Lord’s coming
2. Don’t grumble, don’t judge
3. Do not swear
4. If someone is in trouble, let them pray
5. I someone is happy let them sing songs of praise
6. If anyone is sick, anoint them with oil in the name of the Lord
7. Offer a prayer for the sick
8. Confess your sins
9. If anyone wanders from the truth, bring the person back
1. those who persevere are blessed
2. the Lord is full of compassion and mercy
3. if a prayer is offered for the sick, the Lord will raise them up.
4. If a prayer is offered for the sinner, the Lord will forgive
5. Whoever turns a sinner from error will save them from death
6. whoever turns a sinner from error will cover a multitude of sins
1. rich people will weep and wail because of the misery
2. do not grumble or you will be judged
3. do not swear or you will be condemned
We should always be alert and prepared for the coming of the Lord. We must pray, pray for others and have faith in our prayers. We must confess our sins in order to be forgiven, and help others turn away from sins.
No comments yet.